Who do that Voodoo? You do! Decorate your car coat, jean jacket or any piece of clothing that needs a patch. This happy tribesman has had some serious bad mojo happen, but we 100% guarantee that he’ll keep all of the bad spirits away from your favorite rag. He’s perfect for an arm or chest application. Durable, iron-on patch, high thread count and detail.
Dimensions: 7.375″h x 3″w
Customize your favorite jacket or shirt with an original Retro-a-go-go! high thread count, iron-on patch. You’ll be amazed by the intense colors of these limited edition, stunning and gorgeous high quality patches. Whether you’re a passionate zombie lover or prefer to travel with lady luck, we’ve got you covered with new and off the hook patches designed to complement your style.
- Garment should be clean & freshly laundered (including new items).
- Set iron to “COTTON”, 400 degrees, for five minutes.
- Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
- Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
- Place cloth or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
- Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds.
- Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step 6.
Permanence of application guaranteed by sewing.
Do NOT use on un-ironable fabrics (low melting point) such as nylons, vinyls, or leathers.
Do NOT bleach.